- Pick up your chromes and keep drafting!
- Once you have 3 minutes, begin to rehearse
- No swearing
- Props encouraged, but no weapons or fake weapons
- Script must be printed on day of final
- Can bring notes to performance, but should not read directly from them
- Skim through the assignment packet
- Take out your essay outline and get writing!
- Due @ end of this period
- 5 paragraphs, Mastery!
- Take out your Antigone materials
- Read over the timed write prompt
- Get started on your Socratic Prep
- Remember: evidence for at least four questions
- Must include page numbers
Socratic tomorrow, Thursday, 6/1!
- Independent Work (25 minutes)
- Partner Practice (10 minutes)
- Small Group Work (15 minutes)
- Partner A asks Partner B questions 1
- Partner B answers in academic language.
- Partner A asks follow-up or clarifying questions.
- Partner B responds.
- Switch partners and alternate for questions 2-6.