- Read your lit circle book or work on your journal
- I can practice assessing my understanding of a text against SBAC-style multiple choice questions.
- I can identify rhetorical devices and appeals in a text.
- I can annotate a complex text.
- I can synthesize messages from multiple speeches.
- Take turns reading the “Black Lives Matter” speech out loud with your partner. Read slowly! Quality over speed.
- Pause as you read to give your partner instructions on how to annotate your paragraph. Follow the annotation guide.
- Complete and explain the multiple choice questions together.
- Complete comparison chart
- DUE TOMORROW