- How are you feeling about Monday’s Socratic Seminar? What do you most need in order to feel prepared?
Socratic Prep Instructions
- Answer each of the questions listed in the Socratic Prep sheet. Your responses should be 4-5 sentences long or 5-6 sentence-like bullet points. You may write on the handout or on a separate sheet of paper.
- Include textual evidence for each question. You must use four different texts in total.
- You may work with a partner, but you cannot copy exact answers. Partner volume throughout the task.
- Partner A asks Partner B questions 1-3 on Socratic Prep handout.
- Partner B answers questions in academic language. Partner B can refer to his/her notes.
- Partner A asks follow-up or clarifying questions (listed on back of handout).
- Switch partners and repeat for questions 4-6.