Skip to content
- Take out your packet from yesterday and turn to your body paragraph planner
- Take out any materials you need for evidence.
- Evidence planning (20 minutes)
- Model paragraph
- Start drafting
- Reminder: Handwritten draft of essay due Friday @ end of class
- Finish introduction
- Finish conclusion
- Work on lit circle
- Complete the launch question
- Look over the essay packet
- Take out your packet and continue working on the page from yesterday.
- Sit with your lit circle group
- Take out your journal to be checked
- Last grade of the quarter!
- Take out your packet from yesterday
- Complete your list of moments (at least 4 moments)
- Copy the definition of a reflective essay below
- A reflective essay is an essay you write about your personal experiences
- You explain how those experiences have affected your identity and the way you see the world