1. What schools are you currently interested in? What about those schools appeals to you? What majors or careers are you interested in? What draws you to those majors/careers?
2. What are you proudest of from your junior year? What strengths have you developed this year? How will these strengths help you in senior year and in college?
3. How would you describe your current feelings about senior year? What are you excited about? Concerned about? Unsure about?
Choose your own adventure! Either:
- Choose a partner and do a round of revisions
- Edit your own drafts
- Keep typing!
Also remember: Be in class on Monday to get Socratic Questions
- Pick up your chromes and keep drafting!
- Once you have 3 minutes, begin to rehearse
- No swearing
- Props encouraged, but no weapons or fake weapons
- Script must be printed on day of final
- Can bring notes to performance, but should not read directly from them
- Skim through the assignment packet